Oliver Wyman is looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 2+ years of UX design experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Extensive knowledge of the Google Material design language
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer is a must
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
What do we expect?
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
What we can offer you:
- Full time job contract with an attractive compensation package (including year-end financial bonus)
- Selection of benefits (e.g. Private health care, insurance, sport card, lunch card, gift card, saving plan, pension plan)
- Opportunity for professional growth in a stable, global company
- Access to mentoring and training programs
- Inclusive culture with Employee Resources Groups and CSR activities
- Working in diverse and dynamic teams, friendly and flexible workplace that promotes work-life balance
- Fresh fruit, beverages and snacks while working in our modern office near the city center
Why Oliver Wyman?
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
There’s no “one size fits all.” We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity – we want you to bring your authentic self and be someone who enjoys working within a diverse and talented team. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types.
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies – www.oliverwyman.com