At Axabee, we have one common goal – to make millions of users of mobile and web applications able to book their dream holidays with ease!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will help millions of our users, both web and mobile, to book their dream vacations in an easy way. We have been on the market for 30 years, maintaining the position of a leader in Polish tourism. We guarantee a stable job in a Polish company with an international reputation.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience (portfolio of projects)
- Proficiency in Adobe Package, Sketch, Invision
- Experience in designing for e-commerce industry
- Good knowledge of user-friendly interface design and willingness to grow in UX
- Experience in A/B testing, gathering requirements from stakeholders, conducting user surveys
- Strong English language skills
- Designing websites, mobile applications, web applications with focus on mobile first
- Quality control of implemented and updated design
- Analyzing data in order to improve conversions
- Taking care of a consistent visual style
- Preparation and updating of components
- No dress code, flexible working hours, integration meetings and trips
- Forms of cooperation to choose from, Multisport card at a competitive price, life insurance and healthcare
- Training in new technologies, flexibility in technologies and tools
Join our team and work with incredible people! 🙂
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team consists of exclusive specialists who are passionate about their job, interested in learning and ready to face new challenges.
The biggest client of our company is ITAKA, the leader of tourism industry in Poland, as well as Čedok, a tour operator from Czech Republic. We are working on e-commerce and mobile IT solutions. We create mobile applications, search engines, opinion feedback systems, recommenders and many others.
Our job is an exclusive combination of hobbies, commitments and other challenges which we gladly face every day! Do you have the same?